Welcome to my new blog. Finally! Thanks for your patience. I was supposed to launch yesterday, but there was a slight delay due to an uncontrollable circumstance. That’s the way it goes. Anyway, what do you think? Notice the lovely new logo at the top. I am in love with my new logo! It was created by the fantastic Leslie Vega. Well, a new logo and a new blog call for a celebration. I’ve been promising prizes, so here they are:
Umm, someone is winning this because I’ve been wanting one for a long time. So I will be ordering 2 of these adorable jewelry trees from Urban Outfitters. One for you and one for me ;) Such a cute way to store some of your favorite jewelry on your dresser.
If you are the winner of prize #4, I’ll be coming to photograph your newborn, kiddo or family. Your choice! Any portrait session you desire. It’s on me. (A $125 value!)
Getting married, recently married, or not-so-recently married? Well, break out the wedding attire for a creative Lovebird session with your significant other. Location of your choice. (In Central Florida, of course) If your wedding hasn’t happened yet, we can schedule the session for after your wedding date. (These sessions usually cost $200 to add on to my wedding packages. You can win this prize whether your wedding is booked with me or not.)
So, now you’re probably wondering how you can win one of these prizes. It’s very easy. The grand prize winner gets to choose which of the 5 prizes he/she wants to claim. The remaining 4 prizes will be given out randomly to the rest of the people entered. Heidi Mitchell Photography is all about love. Engagements, weddings, newborns, families. So to enter:
1. Leave some blog love (i.e. a comment in the alloted space below).
2. Make sure you type a valid email address when it asks you so I can get a hold of you.
3. Make your blog love comment related to love. This can be a line from a song, poem, movie, book, or just something you heard or made up. It can be serious, hilarious or something in between. It can be short and sweet (a one-liner) or it can be longer. Whichever commenter grabs my attention the most by making me laugh/cry/ponder the hardest, will be declared the winner. This person will choose which of the 5 prizes they want.
4. If you didn’t win the grand prize, your name will still be put in the virtual “hat” to be considered for one of the other prizes.
5. Make sure you leave your comment by Monday, June 29 @ 11:59 pm. The winners will be announced on Tuesday, June 30.
Happy Commenting. Hope you like the new blog as much as I do!